Topic: [THAC X] Pop Art

Directory Link

Pop Art [A THACX ENTRY]

YouTube

Made in under 24 hours for the THAC (Twenty-Four Hour Animation Contest over at bricksinmotion.com. This year's theme was: "Grand Unveiling". I had a lot of fun making this and hope to do it again next year! Enjoy!

Last edited by JackCampise (December 30, 2012 (10:48am))

Re: [THAC X] Pop Art

This entry needs more attention!  From your interesting sets, to your fun conclusion, to your choice in music... your film really struck my fancy.  I truly enjoyed it and hope you do well in the contest! mini/smile

Re: [THAC X] Pop Art

Pop Art is such an enjoyable film in part because it does not need any voice acting to do its storytelling. The story is simple, straightforward, and easy to follow, but it does feel like it's lacking some sort of heart or motivation. (Then again, THAC... mini/tongue) What does bother me is some of the technical aspects - the film would be much better and more polished if some more attention was given to the sound effects (the music is fine), animation, and cinematography. All in all, Pop Art is a fun little film that might be best described as a diamond in the rough.